Groupe Renault Electric
As part of its growth in the electric vehicle segment, Groupe Renault has placed its trust in us to effectively communicate its strategy on its international social media platforms. Since 2012, the company has offered a complete range of electric cars, and is is now the number one brand in Europe in terms of sales of zero emission vehicles. A leader in the electric vehicle industry, it stands out from the competition and is committed to educating the general public about non-thermal vehicles.
Groupe Renault is a multinational French car manufacturer founded in 1899. Since 2012, the company has launched a full range of electric vehicles, and is now the number one brand in Europe in terms of sales of electric cars. The company aims to position itself as a pioneer and leader in the electric vehicle industry, by differentiating itself from the competition, and educating the general public about EVs.
- Define the editorial line of the brand’s international Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Creation of a graphic charter for each platform in line with the brand image
- Drafting of a publications calendar and creation of assets
- Publication of content
- Moderation of comments and messages
- Monthly activity reports and monitoring of industry trends
Better communication on social media, with a differentiation between the topics, tone, and assets posted on Facebook vs Twitter. A significant increase in organic engagement and reach on both platforms. The cultivation of a community of electric vehicle enthusiasts with values inherent in the Renault brand.